Monday, June 25, 2012

So Excited!!


I am so exctied about blogging! My teaching partner , the wonderful Diana Cole @ Cole's Little Pups posted about my new blog and in a matter of minutes I have 9 followers and several comments!! Thank you so much to everyone that has taken the time to visit my blog and download my freebie. I am beginning to see how blogging can become VERY addicting! How do you manage it all?? I just hope I can keep it up once craziness school starts!



I have also gotten into the creative mood lately Thanks to Pinterest. So I went to Hobby Lobby today to get my creative side moving! Here is what I got to get started with


I am also redoing a mailbox for my classroom that I adopted from another teacher. I will post before and after pics once I am finished.



Another thing I am working on or my little sister is working on is painting the 7 habits onto canvas for my classroom. She is so talented and offered to do them for me! So I wasnt going to pass that up. She already made one with the teachers prayer on it. I love it!!




Is anyone else teaching the 7 habits and the Leader in Me at their school this year? I am very excited about them, and I think it is going to make a HUGE difference in our students this year! I know it has made a change in myself by living the 7 habits. You can check out our adventure here at our school blog.
Country Heights Leader in Me Blog

5 comments:

  1. I love your craftivities!! You should link up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics on Mondays. She has a Monday Made It linky party where a lot of bloggers share the crafts that they made. It's a lot of fun! I'm going to have to check out the 7 Habits & the Leader in Me. I don't know much about that. Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your cute blog! I am your newest follower.
    Karla
    http://kinderkarla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing your mailbox when you bling it up. I have an old one that needs a bit of TLC, and I am out of inspiration. Hopefully you will spark some creative juices.

    I am your newest follower

    sandi
    rubber boots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a new mailbox too! Love that Teacher's Prayer-may have to steal that to hang up where I can see it during the school year! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your new darling blog. It looks fabulous. Can't wait to read about all of your fun Leader In Me projects!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete